Sorry for the long delay, but here is our next step into starting your future wealth, and mentors don't worry, we are working on a step-by-step guide for you to help your kids as well.
Your next goal is to find a way to make one dollar a day. This will allow for you to start thinking outside of the box and find ways to earn your first income! It may be scary at first, but remember,"Nothing worth having comes easy". Don't be so hard on yourself either, remember we have the internet and environment around us, we just need to think outside of the box.
At a younger age, it is questionable as one can not work, drive or even leave the house (depending on when you are reading this, if during COVID-19) but there are ways.
As I listed before here are ways that I was able to earn money:
- Money as a gift from a birthday, holiday or accomplishment
- "Tooth Fairy" - (But please don't just start pulling out your teeth!)
- Mowing yards in the neighborhood
- Washing cars in the neighborhood
- Selling old items that I had and no longer used
- Recycling (cans, bottles and old car batteries)
Other ways some may be able to earn money:
- An Allowance from completing chores at home (Mentor pays you)
- Getting good grades at school (Mentor pays you depending on the grades you get)
- Reading books (Mentor pays you $5 - $20 per book you read)
- Taking online classes (Mentor pays you $5 - $20 per passing online class)
Now that we have a direction and idea, it is up to you to apply it and move forward. This is your future and your future family's wealth your are creating. Never be embarrassed to work hard to succeed, but understand that there are ways to have an income while applying LESS EFFORT for a MAXIMUM INCOME. As for now, some must sacrifice now to get there, and we will get there with dedication. perseverance and a plan.
Keep your heads up young investors, this journey will be tough at times, but that is what makes it so much better at the top!